Monday 29 July 2019

Create A Custom Hand Drawn Logo











About:

Hey there! Welcome to my gig!

* * * * * 100% original, NO templates, NO copying * * * * *

Why Me?

I can create a cool and high end Professional Hand-Drawn Logo for your business.

Looking for Professional / Corporate / Custom / Modern / Abstract / Creative / Web / Unique & High Quality  Hand-Drawn Logo? We are the perfect  DESIGNERS!

I will work with you until you are 100% happy and if that means going beyond the limits of the gig then so be it! Unlike Cheaper service I like to spend time making sure every design/concept looks exceptional and I believe that takes time.
 
Why trust me: 

✔ Less than 1 Hour Response Time
✔ TOP NOTCH Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
✔ Express Delivery within 24 Hours
✔ Unlimited Revisions 
✔ Swift and Reliable Communication

I RECOMMEND the VECTOR Source File! (BEST for Printing)
With this file you can edit the design: change colors, enlarge at any size without losing Quality.

Professional Logo | Modern | Minimalist | Text | Vintage Logo | Badge | Hand drawn | 3D/ Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design

Reviews


thirdborngirl:

The design has the fun, feminine font I was looking for. Logoest1 accommodated my specific request, and made those updates, professionally.

germanmorales:

good job again

germanmorales:

outstanding service

thehumanlee:

great and fast

endy22:

I love how her work is so original and she thinks outside the box




1 comment:

  1. This is exactly equally an excellent content i quite really liked checking. This isn't all the time which i possess potential to work out an issue. Unique Logo

    ReplyDelete