Monday 29 July 2019

Professional Logo Design In 24 Hours











About:

Hello! Welcome to my gigs of professional logo design.
If you are looking for a great professional logo you are on the right place.

Why choose me?

  • Unlimited revision
  • Fast response
  • Professional work and design with 5 years experienced
  • Friendly feedback :)
  • Quick & easy
  • Level 2 seller with excellent rating
  • 100% Money-back guarantee
  • Fast Turnaround (within 24 hours)


Here is what I offer for the specification of the logo :

  • High-quality logo design with 2000px x 2000px size.
  • 300 dpi for the resolution (The highest resolution).
  • Multiple format (JPEG, PNG PDF, Source file (Ai), Vector file (EPS) etc.

Note : Source file and vector file is only available on standart package and premium package.

Thanks
Regards
Expressdesign_





Reviews


rigobertoruiz:

Well he delivered more than expected at his price point! I love my design, it was exactly what we wanted and he put the colors together beautifully! I look forward to growing my business and needing more designs from this fine artist! My business partner literally was taken back when he seen the social media banner and the letter head. Very excited and proud to hand these babies out!

lindacrespin:

Expressdesign_ was great to work with! Great communication, quick turnaround, willing to make edits with no complaints. He captured a concept and gave me a better logo than I could have imagined. I would absolutely use his service again!

audebern:

great.....

laurenvelez:

Bought this for my company Bold & Brilliant Media. Super understanding and quick! Would buy again

sylitx:

thanks! great design and faster change that i requested




1 comment:

  1. That are most certainly awesome. A great number of tiny details are designed needing lot of qualifications ability. We're attracted in the piece many. Unique Logo

    ReplyDelete