Monday 29 July 2019

Design Creative Symbolic Logo With Copyrights











About:

I will work closely on a creative, professional, and minimalist style logo design for your business.

You need a logo which turns out to be of million dollar impression. Simple and clean designs can always have an even bigger impact than a logo that has a lot going on. Minimal is the new modern!

Specializations:


  •     100% Unique and Professional work, 
  •     High-Quality results,
  •     100% Satisfaction Guaranteed,
  •     Unlimited revisions
  •     Quick and responsive in a Friendly way

You get from me:

  • 100% satisfaction
  • 100% money back Guarantee
  • AI, EPS, SVG, JPG, PNG files
  • All images in 300ppi
  • Full friendly communication
  • Fast delivery  

NOTE: My portfolio displays logo designs which fall under standard/premium pack only. Please order the appropriate pack to receive such quality of work.

  • Please contact us first for “COMPLEX DESIGNS”


Bringing multiple concepts and ideas until I achieve exactly what's needed and translate that into a unique and timeless logo design.

Feeling confused, check out the FAQs or feel free to contact me anytime.


Just give me your idea... or ask my help on it and see the magic in action.




Reviews


adamstern209:

Super easy. Once I got the full idea across everything was smooth. Initial product was super quick, edits took a bit longer but the product looks amazing. Really happy with what I got, it was a bit outside the normal realm of what they make but they really pulled it off.

runfatboimoses:

Seller helped me achieve my goal. Thank you

jessicahpower:

Second time working with Fazy- fantastic!

nathanwarren:

Great communication. Good quality

carrahchapman:

Wow- stunning! Thank you!




1 comment:

  1. This method is without a doubt aesthetically certainly appropriate choice. Every one in concerns most important ones can be created by a lot of historical techniques. I can recommend animoto quite a bit. Logo Design

    ReplyDelete