Wednesday 15 January 2020

Modern Minimalist Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my Unique GIG

I will Design Professional & Unique Design for your Company//Products etc with my creative skills in Adobe software. 

Why me?

You should choose me because the customer satisfaction is my first priority. I am providing best quality services where Quality comes first.



GIG Qualities:

  • Outstanding customer support.
  • Unmatched results.
  • Friendly communication
  • unlimited revisions
  • Original designs
 

In BASIC Package of $10, you are going to get :)

  • 1 Logo (no complex logo)
  • JPEG file
  • High Resolution file

  • 3D mock up


In the package of $25, you are going to get :)

  • 1 Unique and Professional logo
  • 300 DPI High resolution files
  • Transparent background ( png )
  • Source file
  • (Print ready files and the files for web)
  • Social Media Kit
  • Creative designs



All in one package , $50 :

  • 2 Unique and Creative logo designs concept
  • All backbone and branding files
  • vector files + Source files
  • Social media kit
  • Copyrights Documents


Logo Types which I do:

Modern, Minimalist, Text, Vintage, Badge, Custom Designs.



Note:

You are Highly Recommended  to buy vector files so you can change its size without losing its quality and you can edit your logo.




Kind regards

Cat__Designer

Reviews


:

Expected turn around time and great turn around time after revision request. I was able to narrow down my general ideas and this designers creative mind combined them both to make my design. I am very thankful.

:

Really good designer listens to what you would like and delivers in good time, Very happy with the end result thank you.

:

Great work

:

Another great Logo design!!

:

He followed my advice and direction completely, it turned out really great.




No comments:

Post a Comment