Tuesday 7 January 2020

Design A Professional Business Logo











About:

                      PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS LOGO DESIGN GIG
                                    WELCOME TO MY GIG PAGE


Are you looking for a professional logo for your brand/company/ business? 
Well, you are in the right place. I'm a modern graphic designer with 4 years of experiences in the field.  I'm always willing to keep my customers happy and satisfy.


Why me,
  • Professional and Very Friendly designer
  • Easy to communicate
  • 24/7 Available
  • Always Over-Deliver
  • For every client treated as a Loyal Friend
  • Not wasting your Precious Time
  • Willing to help you with UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  • 5-star Rating
  • 1 hour average RESPONSE TIME
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee
  • 100% Satisfaction


Feel free to message me if you have any concern and or question regarding this gig.


>>Check out the gig extras below!<<



Need something else? Be sure to click on my profile to see all my fiverr gigs !



ORDER NOW!
or Just Message Me For More Details


Thank you,
Shani






Reviews


:

Ordered Mascot Logo but received 2 simple logo versions. Not my request but good work results

:

Great seller. Kept close communication.

:

I ordered mascot logo with social media stuff. I received a simple logo without social media stuff. I have sended several messages. No answer

:

Looks great thanks

:

Made the necessary requirments and delivered the desigered concept.




No comments:

Post a Comment