Saturday 11 January 2020

Design Super Cool Logo For Your Business











About:



I will design professional, unique, creative and business logos designs for your company, website or business to boost your business in the whole world.Take advantage of my Delicious packages.


I guarantee you’ll get a logo you demand.


  • My vision is to provide high-quality work with 100% client satisfaction. I have been delivering professional, high-quality brands logo combined with excellent customer service with unlimited free revisions and outstanding delivery time.
  • Take advantage of my creativity.
  •  Unlimited revisions
  •  100% money back guarantee if not satisfied...
  •  Excellent communication 
  •  High Quality and Fast Delivery
  • I will be happy with satisfying you with my creative designs.

  • Not included mascot and complex designs in basic package




Stationery Design includes:



1) Business Card

2) Letterhead



Social Media Kit includes:



1) Facebook Cover

2) Twitter Cover

3) Instagram Cover

Reviews


Seller's Response:

communication was a bit low maybe I got you at a bad time thank you for taking on the project

:

Ok, but not creative

:

I am very satisfied thanks for the great logo

:

Pro_designer is expert in his work i will hire him in future for my work.

:

good work...!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment