Saturday 11 January 2020

Design Watercolor Floral Logo











About:

I have an advance diploma in Graphic Design and over 5 years of design experience. I specialize in logo design, social media, stationary, complete brand identity and other design elements.

There are sellers that offer services at less and unable to satisfy customer’s needs and take too long in revisions for their basic gig.  As a professional I offer multiple design concepts to save my customers time that is more important to me for my Basic Gig Package at $15 because my goal is to help my customers to be more successful in their business efforts.  For you to achieve that, I offer a Comprehensive Set of Graphic Design Services of exceptional quality which includes

  • Watercolor Logo
  • Feminine
  • Signature
  • Vintage
  • Business Card
  • Letterhead
  • Stationary
  • Flyer/ Brochure
  • Banner
  • Poster
  • Social Media Kit
  • Complete Brand Identity

I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now.

For any assistance in-box 24/7.

Regards

Aleem

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantasic seller and designer! Always delivers very high quality work!

:

Always does great work

:

Great & delivered promptly!

:

very great service

:

Thank you for using my service again




No comments:

Post a Comment