Sunday 12 January 2020

Create Vintage Badge Mascot











About:

Hi,



Introducing my second gig, Vintage badge mascot.

I will create vintage mascot with badge as a logo. 

You just send me a brief, for what do you want and concept. After that I will execute with rough sketch, and make digital version.



$20 for basic gig

  • You will get black and white version in .jpg file


$25 for bacic gig + coloring

  • You will get basic gig plus coloring and shading versions and will deliver in Png file with transparent background


$40 for source file

  • You will get vector file (.eps)


Any question, feel free to message me



Thanks and have a great day :)

Reviews


:

Talented and prompt. Communication could be better. Outcome not what I expected but good work.

:

Hard worker, insight into design

:

This guy does great original work You can see it And it's hard to find these days

:

Very good Quality!

:

great work.




No comments:

Post a Comment