Wednesday 8 January 2020

Unique Minimalist And Modern Logo Design











About:

Hello everyone,

I'm an experienced graphic designer who has over 9 years experience in logo designing and vector drawing...I'll do Unique, simple and smart MINIMALIST LOGO DESIGN for your business.



"The most important job of a logo is to help customers and customer prospects identify your company. That’s why the best logos are simple and memorable. "



Note - I am not doing cheap logo design or copying stock clip-art



Check My Previous Works here 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/marting1990



☞ I can design logos for any type of Business:



The company, Website, Blog, Business, Product, Software, Document, Brand etc..


Why me?



☑ Unique Minimalist Concepts

☑ High-resolution JPG and PNG 

☑ Vector/source files available

☑ 3d Mockup for standard and premium packages

☑ Delivery time within 24 hours.

☑ Unlimited Revision for premium package

☑ Fantastic customer support

☑ 24/7 Service

☑ 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED



Minimalist / Flat / Modern / Business / Badge / Luxury / Vintage /Minimal / Unique / Custom / Feminine / Signature /Mascot /Cartoon /Text / Icon / Hand Drawn designs



⍟ For custom offers, kindly contact me through inbox. I am 24 hrs online.


For Fast and High-Quality Service, Order Now!!!!!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The initial design wasn't good and didn't seem to follow the design brief closely. I ended up taking the lead on design ideas and making specific design requests. Messages were responded to timely and deadlines were met. But I'm not that happy with the final design and I'm not sure I'll end up using it.

Seller's Response:

After so many revisions, if your not happy. You can ask for refund.

Seller's Response:

What a pro, Rohit is a golden god and my mother was very very impressed. This was integral in launching and branding my radio station

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Great designer




No comments:

Post a Comment