Sunday 12 January 2020

Design Minimal Modern Monogram Symbolic Initials Text Logo











About:

Hey! Welcome to my Logo Gig. 


I will create a  Luxury, clever and professional artistic minimal/monogram logos, as your corporate brand identity.



The minimal design allows for easy recognition and allows the logo to be versatile & memorable. Good design features something modern without being overdrawn.



Why Me?

  • Awesome Unique Concepts.
  • Approachable Cost 
  • Easy To Work With
  • Great Communication
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Lifetime Feedback

 

Note:

  • Logo Concepts only means different concepts for the same brand.
  • Final Package will be delivered to the final selection after finalize the revisions
  • Refund will be according to the Fiverr procedure
  • Please Only offer minimal/flat business logos


Mascot creation is NOT included in this gig. I will create and incorporate minimal symbols/objects but not detailed mascots.



★ Please feel free to contact us anytime★. I'll be here to help you. And you also can request custom offers too.



Looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

graphicszone11 was great. I will order again!

:

Once I manged to communicate my ideas, the project went well

:

nice work

:

Great Service

:

He did a good job. It’s a creative and professional guy




No comments:

Post a Comment