Wednesday 15 January 2020

Design A Professional Modern Minimal Logo











About:

Hi,

Thank you for interesting on my gig..!



I'm an experienced Brand designer with more than 7 years of experience in field.

100% Original. I Don't Use Templates Or Clip-arts. 




Here is what I offer in basic package:
  • 2000px x 2000px" art-board size design.
  • 400dpi HQ(maximum print quality).
  • Transparent PNG and/or JPG.
  • Lifetime support for you


NOTE:
  • No watercolor effects
  • No Brush strokes.
  • No photoshop effects.
  • Check all the 3 packages and select the best one suits for your needs.


For any clarifications about the project, feel free to message me anytime.



IMPORTANT : Please contact me before order for any Special Requirements..

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wasala did a great job, I didnt know what I really wanted exactly and he did a good job of coming up with a great design that aligned with our vision after only one revision. Very happy.

Seller's Response:

Great experience.. Thank you very much..!

Seller's Response:

Wasala was apleasure to work with. Listened to what I was looking for and delivered. I'm very satisfied,. Thank you again Wasala!.

Seller's Response:

Great experience..! Thank you very much.

Seller's Response:

I purchased this gig because I worked with him before and had great results and what I got again was exactly what I was looking for. I will definitely work with him again on other projects in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment