Wednesday 15 January 2020

Create Modern Minimalist And Luxury Logo Design











About:

NOTE: ALL the above logo samples in my portfolio are 100% my own work done for previous clients on Fiverr.



Are you looking for a modern yet luxury and minimalist logo design for your brand or company?



A minimalist design removes all the distractions and focus on the message to be delivered and makes it easier for anyone to remember and recognize your brand.



If you want your company to be authentic and remembered, this GIG is for you!



The benefits you get from this GIG:

  • Expert designer with over 7 years of experience
  • Fluent English speaker
  • Superb aftercare
  • Original and Unique concepts ( No templates or clip arts used )

  • Unlimited Revisions


I also undertake complete brand identity design. Please contact me for more information.



100% quality and satisfaction in my work is guaranteed. Please feel free to contact me for any question that you have.



Please read the FAQs below before ordering.



Thank you for your time and looking forward to working with you.



Sincerely,

Harsha



Reviews


Seller's Response:

So Proffesional !! thank you Harshas for beautifull logo ! you catch my idea from the begining. I will defeniately will work with you again and will recomend you !

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! It's been an absolute pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you in the future as well!

Seller's Response:

I'm so happy with by logo - so beautiful! The seller was so patient and professional. Unlimited Revisions was the best! I requested some changes 5 times and he met all my requests and wanted to make sure I was happy and he really made my vision come true! Will definitively order again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much. I look forward to working with you again!

Seller's Response:

Loved the look of his designs so decided to go with Harshas, He was very easy to work with and the results turned out fantastic.




No comments:

Post a Comment