Thursday 16 January 2020

Design A Unique Logo For Your Company











About:

Welcome to my Awesome gig ,

  • PROFESSIONAL, HIGH QUALITY, UNIQUE and STYLISH logo service here.
  • Modern,Classic,Vintage/Retro,Text, 3D Text logo design.
  • I will design your logo using the latest modern techniques in Illustrator and Photo shop.


GIG information,

  1. You will receive high quality Professional Logo design from my gig.
  2. 100% Vector graphics.
  3. Unlimited revisions until I get the Logo Design right...!!!
  4. I will deliver with in 48 hours. 
  5. 100% satisfaction.
  6. 100% Money Back Guarantee.


PLEASE CONTACT  ME BEFORE YOU PLACE THE ORDER !



Reviews


:

Tammy created exactly what we were looking for in just a few days. Very happy with the quality and speed of the project!

:

Very quick over the xmas period - Told me he would only design 1-2 logos but actually did 5. Excellent work would definitely use again

:

Very affordable graphic designer! I would consider him again!

:

Tammy was very responsive and provided revisions as requested. I'm very happy with the final logo.

:

Perfect again. Thank you very much.




No comments:

Post a Comment