Tuesday 7 January 2020

Design Unique Fashion Logo











About:

I will design unique Fashion logo for your business or website.

I'm differenthigher quality, and creative. It's very important to achieve exactly what you regarding your requirements  for your business, so we enjoy working very close with me.



★ Why you should choose my service than other seller? ★



✔ Clean, Neat and professional Design

✔ Unlimited revisions

✔ In vector application so you can scale it or downsize it without loss in quality!

✔ Editable work files in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. If you need to adjust something later or want to print your new logo you will be able to!

✔ Print-ready file!

✔ Final work delivered in all general logo file formats - .ai, .eps, .pdf, .jpeg, .psd, .png and the used fonts (via extra)

✔ 100% satisfaction up to you!

✔ 100% money back guaranteed!

✔ If you don't like my work you can simply ask for refund.

✔ Easy to communicate and quick response

LOGO design - Professional logo - Website logo - Corporate logo

Reviews


:

Thank you for helping.

:

This is my 3rd time working with the seller and he is always quick to respond and asks for examples to make sure I get what I want. Will use again!

:

3rd time working with him.

:

Yes he mistreat to work with.

:

Good work excellent response




No comments:

Post a Comment