Sunday 12 January 2020

Logo And Mascot Design











About:

PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE ORDERING.

GIVE ME A BRIEF INSTRUCTION FIRST OF YOUR IDEA, IF YOU HAVE SOME PHOTO REFERENCE THE BETTER SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU A ROUGH SKETCH BEFORE ORDERING THE GIG.



For $15 , I will design your Logo with your idea in my own style in Flat Color (for the Detailed Colored Logo please check my price list below). I can also do Mascot design for your company.



- Just give me a brief description of your Logo or Mascot idea.

- I will draw it on pencil then scan it, and i will send it to you for approval.

- Once you approve it, I will digitally ink and color it on Adobe Illustrator.

Reviews


:

Tom is amazing. I could not be happier. He is so talented and communicates very effectively to make sure he understands exactly what you want. We will definitely be using his services time and time again.

:

I provided a sketch of an idea, and Muscle_Tom took it and transformed it into exactly what I had in my mind. Highly Recommend and will be coming back!

:

Top of the line..fast..professional service and very great customer service I will def use again and refer

:

Great job! Very creative. Fast turnaround and good communication.

:

Fast and nice person very professional.




No comments:

Post a Comment