Thursday 9 January 2020

An Unique Signature Logo











About:

**Please read carefully all the description before placing the order**

I offer a highly professional service and customer experience. 

For complex Illustrations send me a message and ask me first!

I will create for you an unique Signature LOGO combined with my long experience in graphic design, you will get a professional, classy, modern logo for your business, product, blog, shop, jewelry, boutique, company, website or any other projects you can have. 100% unique, as a hand can't write same two times. 

In basic gig: 

  • 2 different versions.

In standard gig:

  • 3 versions

  • vector file

In premium gig:

  • 4+ versions 

  • Source files AI. EPS. and PDF.

  • social media and stationary.

IMPORTANT: 

- I work very hard around the clock.

- Fiverr automatically completes orders 3 days after delivery.

- Message me if your order automatically completes.

- I’m not permitted to send work outside of an active order.

- $10 revision to re-open automatically completed orders.


- If in doubt message me first!


I have the right to cancel orders if buyers don't answer the buyer questions or ask for more than the package offers.

Thank you!

Ana

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Easy communication, got it right the first time on the image I wanted for my clothing brand. I can not fault the work or professionalism here good job!

Seller's Response:

Absolutely LOVE my logo! I gave a simple description of what I desired and Anduena delivered in 24hrs. Highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

I messaged you which one out of the few I loved....it was the first I believe but I sent u a screen shot of which one I love

:

Pleasure to work with! Thank you!

:

The seller saw my vision and the final product is amazing. I got chills when I saw it!! Highly recommend this seller!




No comments:

Post a Comment