Wednesday 8 January 2020

Design Modern Logo And Brand Identity











About:

 NOW BOOKING FOR JANUARY 2020 Last spot left!



Professional Graphic Design services for modern brands




When you are starting a new business or refreshing the look of your company, good visual identity should not only be attractive but also represent the values of your brand.



I listen carefully to your goals and translate it into a visual language to create brands that will stand out and make an impact. 



Basic Package

  • Logo, color palette 


Standard Package

  • Logo, colour palette, brand fonts
  • Brand Hero Image - a pattern, photograph or illustration to make your brand more engaging and bring it to the next level
  • Brand guidelines and examples of using colors, fonts and logo on different assets. Depending on the brand I will show you how to apply your brand to the packaging, tags and labels, signage, website etc.


Premium Package

  • Standard package 
  • Stationery Design - Business card, Letterhead, Email Footer, Folder cover - let me know what you need
  • Art Direction of 5 photographs - I will resource, retouch and cover license fees for the images that you can use on your website, social media, print etc.


Please get in touch for custom quotes and to check my availability



Reviews


:

I thought the entire process was very smooth, Seller had great communication skills and easy to work with.

:

Evelin gave amazing work and was very patient with my requests. I look forward to working with her soon for future projects.

:

Love the design. So unique and beautiful and better than I could have imagined. Thank you so much!!

:

I have worked with many logo designers and was continuously impressed with Evelinaro's professionalism, responsiveness, and intuitive approach during the whole process.

:

Evelina is always so professional and does beautiful work.




No comments:

Post a Comment