Friday 10 January 2020

Design 2 Business Logo Design In 24Hrs











About:

Create company, brand, or business logo as per your requests.

Having expertise in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop I have designed logos and brand identities for companies ranging from small businesses to corporates, online stores or websites to products.



You can purchase this gig with 105% confidence, You will find me friendly, professional, cooperative and responsive throughout the process. 



I have designed logos of following types:



Versatile, Badge logo, Mascot, Minimalist, Modern, Vintage, 2D, Watercolor, Flat, Signature and Hand Drawn.



I have worked for following businesses:



Painting & Cleaning Company, Shopify & Dropshipping Store, Mobile Apps, Law Firms, Real Estate Agents, Clothing and Apparels, Salons and Beauty shops, Resturants & Hotels, Travel & Tours, Yoga & Spa, Cannabis & Herbs, Medical & Engneering firms, Education & Power Sector, Fitness brand, House decor, Event Planner, Pets related, Trucking Company and Podcast.



Customer satisfaction is my top priority that's why I am offering unlimited revisions. I create original, custom and unique logos.



Please inbox for more detail and discussion.



Thanks

HasanHabib



Reviews


Seller's Response:

A pleasure as always! I am a return customer. thehasanhabib is very talented and delivers a quality product in a timely manner.

:

Very fast and beautiful design, matched my needs

:

This seller did a great job and i would definitely recommend his work. He had a great sense of urgency and delivered great work. Great Job!!

:

This seller was very understanding of the requirements and made sure work was completed on time.

:

He created outstanding designs in very little time




No comments:

Post a Comment