Wednesday 15 January 2020

Design An Unique Logo In Just 6 Hours











About:

I will create you a superb logo for your business or project.  The service differs completely from others gigs on this platform by offering you a truly consultative and intuitive approach, fulfilling your complete brand requirements.



 you will receive concepts of the highest quality, NO stock graphics/Imagery! I will personally craft and carefully plan concepts representing your company/product with great care and finesse. The price also includes UNLIMITED revisions. 

Guaranteed with this pack

✔  The fresh look to your brand 

✔ Unlimited revisions

✔ Fast communication

✔ Fast and dedicated work from a full-time designer

✔ Consistent communication

✔ Strictly no clip art or raster graphics

✔ 100% unique ideas and designs

✔ Fully scalable vector deliverable files + web-ready versions too!

✔ File formats will:EPS.PNG.JPEG.PDF (if required)

If you would like any more information about I service please do not hesitate to fire me a message. I look forward to working with you soon!

Proudly created in Adobe Illustrator.

  • I don't do Illustration Designing,If any please contact me before placing order

Reviews


Seller's Response:

good experience. she is highly talented girl. would recommend her strongly.

:

:) Thank you so much. Such a Great experience

:

Great job Thanks

:

Always a pleasure. Very professional, very responsive and so positive. Probably my favorite Fiverr person to work with.

:

Always perfectly done...




No comments:

Post a Comment