Saturday 14 September 2019

Design Minimalist Modern Professional Logo Design











About:

300+ Projects | 110% Satisfaction | complete ratings

I am Zahid Ali Khan from Pakistan and Welcome to my Gig.

I will design professional modern business logo design and minimalist for your brand, Business, Company according to your choice and desires.

Why choose :
  • First of all friendly environment
  • 110% satisfaction
  • Future minor changes are free
  • HIGH QUALITY  work is guaranteed
  • High Quality source files(AI, EPS, SVG, PSD)
  • Full Copyrights

#professional  #Modern #business #decent #awesome #minimalist #brand  #Company #Icon

GIG Deliverable:
  • Super Quality Files
  • Complete files according to Package/Deal
  • Extra files can also be provided if needed
  • Revisions are promised according to package/deal

Any question.?
Feel free to discuss, always love to discuss.
   
★Order your Logo Now


business Logo | logo design | unique logo design | minimalist logo design | modern logo | text | badge | hand drawn | feminine | signature | custom | watercolor | medical | website | professional

Thanks

Zahid2815 
😊

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very Impressive and responsive. Zahid was cool throughout the project and was following instructions. I loved to work with Zahid and HIGHLY RECOMMENDED 5 STARSSSSSS😍

Seller's Response:

Thanks Omid for your great words and i loved to work with you. Regards Zahid

Seller's Response:

Zahid was a pleasure to work with. Very professional and communication was great. He was able to resize my files for me within 1.5hrs and even did a few extra files that I didn't initially ask for. I would recommend him 100% and will be working with him on future projects. English communication is great and he is very personable.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your great words. Regards Zahid

Seller's Response:

Seller worked diligently with me and was extremely patient to make sure I was satisfied with the work. I would definitely work with again and recommend to others




No comments:

Post a Comment