Monday 9 September 2019

Education Logo For School, College, University, Institute











About:

               I start my career in the field of computer graphics. I have some experience of Graphic Design like LOGO,business card ,etc . I will complete your order according to your description  if you don't like the design, I will return your money back .


Features:

  • Professional and elegant logo
  • 24 hours fastest delivery
  • 100% satisfaction
  • unlimited revisions
  • 100% refund policy
  • VIP support to every customer
  • High quality JPG and PNG
  • Transparent background on demand 
  • Vector file or copyright on demand 
  • Delivery within 24 hours 

Why you will choose me ?

  • Very Responsive.
  • Very Professional and Creative.
  • Friendly Service.
  • Your Satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
  • Easy to work with.

Thank You for visiting in my gig :)

Reviews


:

Thank you!

:

Quick turnaround time. He worked with me and my concepts, I would recommend him!

:

Well done!

:

Gig is great and having lots of patience god to work with him in future, I recommend this gig for everyone. Thanks a lot

:

Great experience with Sujon. Great work and quick response times




No comments:

Post a Comment