Wednesday 25 September 2019

Design Retro Vintage Badge Logo











About:

"Your Satisfaction is MY First Priority",

If you Looking for a  Retro,  Vintage, logo design, label, badge, old style logo design designs at Affordable Price.So you have just found perfect place.. 

I will make a creative Unique logo for you. I guarantee friendly treatment and 100% satisfaction with my work.

               For more samples please visit here:
           www.flickr.com/photos/creativegrahpic 
                          
There are the benefits you get in  here .?

1.Custom logo
3. Unique logo design 
3. 100% Money Back Guaranteed.
4 .Very Unique Design Ideas.
5. Easy to Communicate.
6. On time Delivery
7. Unlimited Revisions until you satisfy.

What i need to Start for Logo:
  • Details for your business
  • Logo Text
  • Tagline
  • Logo style (if you like any in my profile sample you can send it as)

If you need other Graphic Material ( Flyer, Banner, Business Card, Cover, Booklet, Social Media covers etc) please feel free to contact me 

Thank You!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He did a great job and was very patient with me. This was my first time using fiverr and it was a great experience.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much sir!

Seller's Response:

Great work

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thanks great work




No comments:

Post a Comment