Sunday 28 June 2020

Design Watercolor Signature Eyelash And Beauty Salon Logo











About:

WELCOME TO MY GIG

                               I will design a high quality and attractive  Watercolor Signature Logo in various different styles.


WHAT WILL YOU GET:


    1. Logo in different styles (as per packages)

    2. Delivery in 24 hrs

    3. Unlimited revisions
    4. 100% money back grantee
    5.Friendly communication
    6.High quality JPEG And Transparency (PNG) File

    7.Vector File (as per packages)


WHAT I NEED:
1. Business name/title & Tagline

2. Color Scheme (optional)
3.Font Type you like (optional)



ORDER NOW  & Results will Surprised You

 My expertise in Watercolor Signature , feminine  eyelash  , beauty salon , hair salon , photography , cake or bakery  logo design


NOTE: Please contact me before placing order if you want extra services






Reviews


:

I am very happy with the outcome of my logo! The seller was very patient and prompt with his responses. I will recommend this Seller!!

:

Logos were very basic and work looked like replicas of his past gigs. He had to revise the logo numerous time and fix grammatical errors. The final product is acceptable and I've just decided to accept the logo for what it is because I have run out of time for needing it for my business.

:

My logo came out so beautifully. I was specific about how I wanted my font and my colors and I got exactly what I asked for. Couldn’t ask for a better experience!

:

I absolutely LOVE working with 'Designexpert9'. They did my first design for me and were quickly able to alter it.

:

He was very nice, patient & professional. He did a very good job of translating my vision into a logo that I love. Inwould definitely recommend him and would be willing to work with him again.







Design Watercolor Signature Eyelash And Beauty Salon Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment