Monday 22 June 2020

Design Professional Business Logo With Copyrights Within 24Hours











About:

Greeting! 

I'll design Professional, Eye Catching and Modern logo for your Business, Company Brand or Website. I guarantee Logo will be UNIQUE, OUT CLASS, and HEART TOUCHING. I work with all my passion and determination until my buyers are satisfied with their final product.



What you will receive in 3 different packages:

  • Unique concepts 
  • 100% original logo which is scaleable to any size without any quality loss.
  • Fast delivery in 24 hrs
  • UNLIMITED revisions until your Satisfaction 
  • Editable Vector & source files: .JPG. PNG,.PDF . Ai .PSD, .EPS, .AI or any other file types you would require. 

  • Logo CopyRights SVG file. 
  • Fast answer for any required changes
  • Ease In Communication
  • Commercial Use" license/ full copyright file
  • Professional and fast customer service and communication

  • Final logo files for web display, printing


Note:

If you have any question or you need any confirmation, you can contact me any time.

Feel Free to Place order!



Regards: affie

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment