Sunday 7 June 2020

Modern, Minimal, Luxury, Professional Logo











About:

I help you with establish your brand. I do creative, unique, fresh, custom, modern and simple logo design for your Business.

I'm a professional graphic designer with 7 years of experiences. I believe in the deliver of my quality in logo design.

WHY ME?

  • Range of unlimited concepts in logo design until you are 100% satisfied



  • business logo, minimalist logo, unique logo, professional and modern logo design concepts.

  • Unlimited number of revisions and edits until you are 100% satisfied

  • Constant communication with client to keep you updated throughout the design process

  • Final Products provided in any desired files format

  •  Follow up service for further branding products 







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow. Great work. I don't have even more words to describe the result and process. So professional. I even received a 3D not asking for that. Just perfect result plus a great experience during all the process!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Quick and Professional. Sent all files as requested. Easy to receive and download. Organized. Would order from again in future.

:

This designer was insanely quick and creative. I did not give them any reference for making the logo and they still created something I really like on the first time!

:

Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment