Wednesday 10 June 2020

Design A Bohemian Logo











About:

Are you looking for a boho design? Whimsical fonts paired elements such as feathers, wild animals, mountains make statements about being free, bold, wild and expressive. All elements are done in pen drawing outline style, splashes of watercolor can be added on top.

All adventure inspired icons included in my boho logos and designs such as flowers, feathers, wreaths and other elements will be hand drawn by me. 

BASIC PACKAGE 

Includes 1 hand drawn boho element and overall simple bohemian concepts. Generally these are drawn in black although they can be in a different color of your choice too. The element requested cannot be detailed or too specific, the overall concept is the focus.  

STANDARD PACKAGE

If your idea for the logo includes 2 boho elements then you must buy the standard package. Here as well the drawings are done in outline, black pen/ink style. It can also be 1 but particularly detailed element, for example a specific species of a bird vs any bird.

PREMIUM PACKAGE

For a sophisticated design with multiple detailed elements you must buy the premium package. 

If you still have any questions do not hesitate to reach out! 

Reviews


:

This was a great professional experience!! The seller understood the vibe we wanted in our logo, executed our notes perfectly, and had a fast turnaround. Would highly recommend and will use this seller again.

:

I was so pleased with my new brand logo design. The moment I saw it, I was so excited. I loved it! I had sent a long (exhaustive) list of inspirations for the design and she was able to decipher through all my thoughts and create the most beautiful perfect logo for me. Blown away. I will definitely be coming to this artist for future needs and I recommend others do the same!

:

Communication & Service was 100% satisfactory!!

:

lamberti was super easy to deal with and the logo she created exceeded my expectations! Highly recommend!

:

Fantastic work and overall enjoyed the experience. She was able to bring my idea to life with one try and the final finish was exactly what I wanted. I will use again for future work and will refer others as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment