Tuesday 9 June 2020

Create Super Fresh App Logo And App Icon Design











About:

Hi,
welcome to my Gig!



Super Fresh app logo and app icon design



When it comes to designing, I can do my Best. 
Logo Designing is one of my personal favorites and I can easily share my creativity with you, If you choose me to create a awesome  Flat logo or app icon for you, Skills + creativity is the perfect combination and luckily I can provide you that.



NOTE : My portfolio displays logo designs which falls under standard/premium pack only. Please order appropriate pack to receive such quality of work.



This is my Portfolio site, please check it: https://goo.gl/VnKy4F



What you'll get:

  • 3/9 Awesome Logo Concepts 
  • Source files Ai, Eps, Psd
  • High-resolution Awesome Logo
  • 100% Vector Designs

  • Unlimited modifications



apps | icon logo | apps design | Minimalist  | Minimal | Professional | Modern|super fresh 



Have a nice day mithun!







Reviews


Seller's Response:

It took the full time period indicated to deliver the logo concepts, but the quality of work was excellent and I didn't need to do any revisions as it was right first time.

Seller's Response:

This was a great experience. The initial delivery completely missed the mark for our brand. and honestly had my doubts at that point. The concepts delivered were good in concept, but they all had a central theme that was just wrong for our brand. However, the seller took the feedback and came up with another full set of concepts (pretty much double the scope of the initial order), and from that batch we found two we really liked. Was very patient with us in tweaking design, color palette, fonts, etc. to get exactly where we wanted. In the end was very pleased with the result and appreciative of the patience and willingness to be flexible.

Seller's Response:

We had a wonderful experience. My team would love to work with you again !

Seller's Response:

Great work

:

We had a wonderful experience. My team would love to work with you again !




No comments:

Post a Comment