Monday 29 June 2020

Simple Health,Medical,Clinic Logo For Your Business











About:

Hello Friends...



This is  Munna Mahi. 
I will Do a Customized Medical, Health, Clinic, Health and fitness  Logo for Your Training and Coaching Projects, Website, Blog, Business etc.I will work with you till your satisfaction.I will provide you fully Custom work for your business.I can do any task of graphic designing so just describe me a little bit I will fulfill your requirement.



You will get from me:

✓ Fully custom work.

✓ Creative ideas of design.

✓ Friendly but Professional Environment.

✓ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

✓ Direct contact with me

✓ Revisions will be made in 2-24 hours.

✓ 100% Refund Policy.



I am experienced and professional so please do not hesitate to contact me I am here to serve you with my best services only on Fiverr.com



Find my portfolio at: https://bit.ly/2kpP7M9



Thanks a lot for your great time!







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was good great work but we ran into problems ... when I was asking him to work on taking a few letters off

Seller's Response:

Satisfied work but a feeling misunderstanding

Seller's Response:

The logo designer has his own style that I like. Editing the logos was good and didn't take that long. Gladly again.

Seller's Response:

We really enjoyed working with you and thanks for giving us an opportunity to craft the design for you. Many congratulations and we hope to see you soon aboard. Be Awesome. Stay Blessed..!

Seller's Response:

He responds very fast, modify multiple times when i needed it. For the price this is good. Thank you for the work.







Simple Health,Medical,Clinic Logo For Your Business

No comments:

Post a Comment