Monday 8 June 2020

Design 2 Best Quality Business Logo With Unlimited Revisions











About:

Today, Logo has the main purpose in running any business or company and it plays a big role in Advertising any business/company. 



Are you looking for the Best Logo designs, Business cards that would represent your business on a big scale? Yes you are on the right place here.



We will Design Professional Business Logo (Versatile, Flat, Minimalist and Mascot) Designs and Stationery Offering you three Amazing packages with the mentioned stuff:



BRONZE PACKAGE:

  • 1 concepts with unlimited revisions
  • Files (JPEG) in 300dpi
  • 3d Mockup




SILVER PACKAGE:

  • 2 Professional concepts. 
  • Printable Files (JPEG,PDF, PNG and HIGH RESOLUTION)

  • Editable source file
  • 3d Mockup




GOLD PACKAGE:

  • 3 High Quality Logo Designs with 3d Mockups
  • Editable SOURCE FILE, JPEG, PDF, PNG, VECTOR FILE & HIGH RESOLUTION FILE)
  • SOCIAL MEDIA KIT
  • VIP SERVICE & UNLIMITED REVISIONS


100 % MONEY BACK GUARANTEE



I hope you would give us a chance to amaze you with our quality work and quality customer services. Your satisfaction is out first priority. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me in the inbox.



Thank you so much!



Sophia


Reviews


Seller's Response:

The service was quick at the start but slow near the end, however, I got the logo that I asked for.

Seller's Response:

Sophia did an awesome job and went beyond my expectations. She was quick and very efficient and affordable. Sophia created my logo exactly how I asked and then some. I definitely recommend her for this gig.

Seller's Response:

Thank you. it was an Amazing project

:

Sophia was very easy to get along with and had good English skills which made the communication alot better. I had logo and business card designs x2 done and it took 10 days. I had many revisions but Sophia got right on with them. I gave her a basic idea of what we wanted (picture) and asked her to work her magic and it come back beautiful!

:

Very glad working with you. Hope to work with you again! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment