Tuesday 2 June 2020

Your Modern Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:

Welcome to this modern minimalist business logo design service.



I believe that you're after a quality modern logo design, as this is a way to give your brand a credible image, so, let's create an identity that speaks to your customers. 



Whether your business is a start-up or an established one, give me the chance to create a business logo & identity design that will actually work for your business and brand as a whole.



I will work closely with you to know your business value, mission, and vision in order to create a logo that would uniquely represent your business identity. This would enable your business to stand out, be memorable, and gain a competitive edge.



I will communicate with your business values via the design brief (which will be presented to you after placing the order) or an inbox consultation, to create a timeless modern logo design for your business.



Once an order is put in, a design brief will be presented to you, kindly fill accurate answers to get started.



If you have any questions? kindly check the FAQs & feel free to contact me.



I look forward to working with you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

With little to none instructions lachampz was able to come up with a beautiful logo! His patience and understanding is applaudable. Would be using his services again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your order.

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much for your help with this. I wasn’t the easiest client, but your communication and professionalism got us there in the end!

Seller's Response:

It wasn't all rosy, but I'm glad we worked it through with both parties happy. Thank you for trusting me with your project.

Seller's Response:

MAN, you are absolutely amazing! So happy I found you! And so happy you were in my budget! an absolute pleasure to work with. Quick response time. Quick turnaround in work. Listened to me. Just dope. Wishing you all the best and more! Follow me on Instagram @lovelocsuniverse !




No comments:

Post a Comment