Friday 5 June 2020

Illustrate Minimal Botanical Hand Drawn Logo











About:

In this gig I will design you custom minimal hand drawn logo in botanical style or style of your choice.

HOW DO WE WORK?

Once you place your order for your logo design, we will send you a set of questions which you will be required to answer. With this, we will be able to harness your ideas and concepts then work on transforming those concepts into reality. Fantastic right?

What you will get from me:

.............................................

  • Multiple revisions until your satisfaction. 
  • 100% original vector logo, convert to any size without the loss of quality.

  • Original source files: .JPG, .GIF, PNG,.PDF, .PSD, .TIFF, .AI or any other file types you would require. 
  • Friendly communication.
  • Not Satisfied I will refund your Money.

  • Professional and fast customer service and communication

  • Final logo files for web display, printing.


Please do inform me if you need a complex or detailed design, pricing is separate for detailed artwork.


Any question?

Drop a message in inbox I would love to help you.



               OR



Place an order now to get started!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent communication. I wasn't sure what I wanted and I couldn't be very clear with my instructions, I was made to feel nothing was too much trouble, my satisfaction with the job was all that was important.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Pure_design is great. He was able to bring my vision to life perfectly in a very timely manner. I definitely recommend doing business with him. If you want speed and quality, go with pure_design.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

I had no idea as to what I wanted my logo to look like and yet he still delivered what I wanted. Thanks again!




No comments:

Post a Comment