Saturday 6 June 2020

Design Feminine Custom Watercolor Logo For You











About:

Hi,

if you are looking for Professional / Corporate / Web / Print / Custom / Modern / Abstract / Creative & Unique / Premium watercolor logo then , Its one stop for everyone. I will help all the entities to expand their business and increase their efficacy in limited budget.



I will provide you excellent service with most creative idea's for your entity. I am Dedicated and motivated for my work and customer's trust and satisfaction is my power.



what you will get:



  • High customer Satisfaction
  • unlimited Revisions
  • Source File
  • Logo Transparency
  • Printable Resolution File
  • 3D Mockup
  • Social Media Kit
  • Vector File
  • Fast delivery
  • Desired Resolution


I will send you 3 initial ideas for your logo. when the ideas reaches at its final level i will provide you with all the source files and web files according to your requirements.

Reviews


:

Sidra tried hard to deliver. Its hard to try to convert the picture in my head to the artist. Unfortunately we just didn't get there due to the timeline. Sidra has offered to review again to satisfy me. Good work for the price. Thank you Sidra

:

As continues to be EVERY experience I have .. excellence and my complete delight with the finished product .... nothing but gratitude

:

As usual dealing with Sidrajaved371 is an ABSOLUTE PLEASURE. Her work is of an exceptionally high standard with keen attention to detail. She really listens to the the needs of the client and tries her best to match the concepts they request. This is my fourth design with her, I just keep coming back. Thank you Sidrajaved371 !!

:

My experience with sidrajaved371 is, as always EXCEPTIONAL !! I can count on her to deliver a product of EXCELLENCE that conveys my thoughts. She turns the jumble in my minds eye into a beautiful creation !!

:

I am SOOOO very pleased with the quality of work delivered. EVERY item mentioned in my description was noted and incorporated into this design from the get-go. This made this process so easy as after that it was just a matter of tweaking. She LISTENS KEENLY to what the client wants and is highly responsive. It was a pleasure to work with her and I commend her work highly !!




No comments:

Post a Comment