Saturday 6 June 2020

Design Creative Modern Business Logo











About:

***(Welcome to my Graphic World)***



Nowadays everyone wants (modern + creative + eye-catching and minimalist) logo. 

Because a successful brand should have a clean and minimal theme in the logo.

That's why my service is different from others.



My design will clearly portray your business with minimum detail yet maximum explanation.



You can check my expertise by clicking this link:

behance.net/goldengraph






Why me?


  • Quick communication
  • premium quality work
  • Express delivery within 6 hours




What will you Receive?
  • Multiple Unique Logo Concepts
  • UNLIMITED revisions for the chosen logo concept.
  • FULLY editable files where colors and text can be updated if you want to
  • 100% original vector logo, scalable to any size without losing quality
  • FULL logo pack including .ai, .png, .pdf, .eps, .gif, .jpeg, .psd and font.




My specialty is I will keep working until you are satisfied.
So let's talk about work...

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good communication. Seller was very prompt with delivery. Initial concepts were very close to what we were looking for. Revisions were completed quickly and accurately. Will deal with again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your great word. wish to work with you Again in future. Thanks !

Seller's Response:

I'm a very meticulous buyer, with a specific vision for my end product. This man was patient, professional, hardworking and respectful throughout the journey. I will be his customer again. Well done!

:

Thank you so much for your great word. Wish to work with you again in the future.

:

Excellent service, response time and end product. Would highly recommend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment