Tuesday 9 June 2020

Create Custom Logo Design











About:

A PRO designer (Level 2 Seller) to provide you with a Custom Made design as per your requirements With 600+ Satisfied Customers.



In this GIG you will be provided with a Custom Logo, made 100% from scratch and without the use of any kind of clip art and according to your specific requirements.



Do give a quick look at my portfolio for the QUALITY of work I did for our previous clients https://flic.kr/s/aHskPwVEcY



I always Choose Quality over Quantity and always have time to listen to you and reply to any of your message as soon as possible. 



P.S. Message me in inbox for a lightning fast reply and Discuss more about the design.

Reviews


:

It was great! She was very willing to work with me and add changes that I wanted! Great logo design!

:

She completed her work quickly. I was happy with the results, but I felt like something was missing, and when I asked willing to pay extra, she did so for free. WORLD-CLASS SERVICE.

:

Very enjoyable. I described one logo and it was done in a timely manner. When I completely did a 180 there was no hesitation to the changes. Thank you so much.

:

She was so pleasant and incredibly fast. Here combination of multiple ideas was fantastic, resulting in a happy custer her. Unique/ simple and and a beautiful logo. Give her a shot, this ones smart.

:

She was Extremely talented, and thorough with regards to creating my business logo / identity. She hit it out of the park with her design...... Thank you very much...!!!!! I will DEFINITELY be referring her to everyone I know.




No comments:

Post a Comment