Monday 8 June 2020

Create Modern Minimalist, Flat Business Logo Design











About:

Hi! Welcome to my Gig.



Are you looking for fascinating logo design for your brand or business? if yes, then you are at the right place.



I am offering a complete solution for logo and branding design for your business or even a just personal blog. I am expert in making modern,unique,minimalist,flat, abstract, and versatile logo for your brand professionally with a touch of elegance.



 In the designing process i highly focus on what you need to convey to the customer through your logo and design based on that. You will 100% satisfied from my design.



Why you choose me?



  • High Quality Work
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Quick Response to client
  • 100% Editable Vector Files
  • Delivery On time
  • One Stop Shop For Your Brand


Need the following information:



  • Brand Name
  • Tagline/Slogan (optional)
  • Business Description
  • Target Audience
  • Colors ( if any)
I will provide custom professional logo design and unlimited revisions until you are happy.



Please always contact me before placing an order. If you are unsure about anything regarding the Gig , feel free to ask.

I do my best to design the best logos for your project. It will be a great pleasure for me to work with you.



Regards

IQRA NAZ



  

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment