Sunday 7 June 2020

Design Real Estate Logo











About:

Dear Sir / Ma'am


Are you looking for a next level Real Estate Logo Design ? 



Got tired seeing same TRADITIONAL HOUSE AND ROOF TOP designs ? 
Yes, you are in the right place now.

I will design innovative Real Estate Logo ,  for your company that stands out from the others. I am a professional graphic designer with over 5 years of experience.


WHY WORK WITH ME?


**  I'AM NOT A ONE OF TYPICAL ROOFTOP DESIGNER   **



I am experienced real estate designer in Fiverr and i have 1K 5.0 reviews for REAL ESTATE , feel free to visit my profile . and am not like some other guys who just create logo's on photo editing software's or online sites
I design Vector based logo's on Adobe Illustrator and will provide you all printable editable vector source files.


You will get 


FULL EDITABLE VECTOR / SOURCE FILES

300DPI CMYK images 

Quick respond time on revisions and inquires
Unique and professional ideas
Fonts used in the Logo and color values
UNLIMITED REVISIONS and MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ( IF YOU NOT SATISFIED )


I'm here to help!
And feel free to message me before ordering. i will get you within few minutes

Thank you so much !

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Subashal was very responsive with our request. She was also very patient and seemed to work hard on giving us what we were looking for to meet our business needs. There were a few instances where we were not clear on the deliverable, but with the ability to communicate consistently it allowed us complete the job. Thanks Again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for considering my service. You are mostly welcome !

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your patience and excellent work! I really appreciated your continued efforts through the whole project, despite me being a little unsure about what I wanted. In the end, I think you really captured what I wanted to create. Tip for other members: have some type of design ready or images/sketch and the seller can make it a reality!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for considering my service. You are mostly welcome !

:

I wasn't able to articulate what I wanted at first, but Subashl was able to create what I was looking for. There were a few revisions that I requested, but seller was responsive. Very happy with finished product.




No comments:

Post a Comment