Monday 1 June 2020

3 Eye Lash, Hair Extensions And Boutique Logo Design











About:

WELCOME TO ali _desinder472 GIG..!



logo has great importance in every business because it creates good or bad impression towards your customer so it should be beautiful and elegant that's why it should be created by professionals here i am offering cosmetics,saloon. check my gig samples those will show how capable i am.

my designs are unique and elegant check my packages then decide which suit you

EVERY COSTUMER IS IMPORTANT AND RESPECTFUL TO ME.

i will design your logo more attractive from your thoughts.

  • Feel free to message us first if you have any questions or concerns regarding this Gig.

  •   I recommend to order the standard package where i deliver high rez for the logo and the vector files .AI and .EPS(with this files you can re-size your logo, without losing the quality, they will help you when printing and use on product label, flyers, banners, etc.). and transparent background

Feminine | Water Color | Vintage | Artistic | Beauty | Glitter | Minimalist | Modern | Fashion | Cosmetics | Brand | Logo Design | Label Design

 best regard:

ali

Reviews


:

It took a few tries but we got it done and I love the finished product

:

I’m satisfied

:

Everything I asked for

:

Ali was very open to changes.

:

not a good experience




No comments:

Post a Comment