Monday 15 June 2020

Business Logo Design, Business Graphic Design











About:

Why nowadays some business getting more successful? Because they have a story behind their business.



A business is incomplete without using a unique logo. You've found the right gig to create your business logo & business graphic design.



Our promise:

If you decide to work with us, you will get a unique brand identity that increase your transaction. Because we create a story, not just a logo.



Our work process:

After completing our questionnaire, we create several logos depending on packages.

Once one is chosen, we mutually develop colors, fonts until we get the PERFECT logo.



Please feel free to ask as many QUESTIONS as needed before ORDERING.



24/7 online (if not, it means NIGHT time zone. Apologize!)

NaSu

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She has patience, and know how to put her knowledge into your thougts for a logo creation in my position

Seller's Response:

Thank you Benny for your kind words. All pleasure is mine. Wish you all the best with your new logo. Thanks again for the TIP & PURCHASING our THE SENIOR package.

:

She came up with a design that I liked and she worked well with minor changes that I requested. I will work with her again. CM

:

Thank you for you work NaSu - You are a great help, very patient, and attentive! Great quality of design with creativity while being timely.

:

I Like working whit Nasu, I explained to nasu my requirements, she was very attentive to details. Very professional service with excellent communication. She was very patient with me, she came out with very good work. I will work with her again Thank you very much, again NaSu!




No comments:

Post a Comment