Monday 1 June 2020

Custom And Modern Logo Design











About:

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PROFESSIONAL LOGO DESIGN FOR YOUR BUSINESS?

As a Graphic designer, I have 8+ years of experience in Logo design and 600+ Satisfied Clients in this world. In this gig, I am offering my design skills for custom and modern Logo design for your business.



You can view my professional work in my portfolio at:  https://bit.ly/2U224c3



Why me?



☑ Clean,  unique, professional design

☑ 3d Mockup for standard and premium packages

☑ unlimited revisions and fast delivery

☑ 100% original custom design

☑ 100% money-back guarantee 

☑ Social Media Kit + Stationary in Premium Logo Pack

☑ Quality customer service for Lifetime

☑ Original source files: .JPG, .GIF, PNG,.PDF, .PSD, .TIFF, .AI or Eps

☑ 24/7 Service 



For custom offers, kindly contact me through inbox. I am 24 hrs online. 



Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure, Go ahead and ORDER NOW!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

5-star for apondesign. this is our 3rd time we use apondesign for logo design. I would not hesitate to recommend his services.

Seller's Response:

I highly recommend apondesign, for the professionalism and beautiful work! I’m very satisfied with my order and I will not hesitate to contact you when I need your help. Regards Mihaela

:

Exc Job. i´m very happy with the result. thanks.

:

great work highly recommend !!!

:

Thanks a lot for Tip.




No comments:

Post a Comment