Monday 29 June 2020

Create A Creative Vintage Retro Hand Lettering











About:

                         Hello all



Welcome to my design vintage hand lattering  !!




I will make vintage hand lasting designs, ornaments and custom fonts, I will make them creatively and uniquely.




for the file as follows
AI, EPS, PDF, PSD, SVG, PNG TRANSPARAN, JPG


to print files using the CMYK color mode and for digital using the RGB color mode.


I also design business cards, banners, social media equipment, letterhead, etc. for your company, website or brand.




vintage logo, retro logo, hand lettering, tattoo

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very quick turnaround. accommodating. did it faster and better than I could have myself and Im a graphic designer! So grateful to have affordable talent to do these projects. I hope to work with this seller again. Thx! Inkingly Yours, Holly AKA Gypsy

Seller's Response:

Very efficient. Great work. I will be going ahead with the next stage of our project with mbart338. Very pleased.

:

He was very fast and fulfilled everything that we asked. We are very pleased and cant wait to see the second part of the order too!

:

thank you so much

:

I asked for this logo to be made and provided a very rough draft. Within a couple hours it was already completed and delivered!! Awesome work! Thank you so much!







Create A Creative Vintage Retro Hand Lettering

No comments:

Post a Comment