Sunday 14 June 2020

Draw And Vectorize A Logo For Your Website Band Or Brand











About:

About my services:



1. I offer hand-drawn logo & text design for your band, brand, or website

2. I like to keep designs simple and clean with just a hint of asymmetry and imperfection



Just send me the title/words you want a logo for (any graphic suggestions are optional) and I'll draw, scan, & digitize what I come up with.



I will provide:

1. A fresh logo concept for your project

2. The logo in a transparent-background (when applicable) image in the size ratio of your choice







Reviews


:

Chrisbotto responded to all of our communications quickly. We really appreciate the creativity that they brought in bringing out concept to life.

:

Quick and easy communication and I couldn't be happier with the product. Chris took my initial, scattered ideas and ran with them in a way that completely hit what I wanted. I'm ecstatic.

:

Wow. Expect to be blown away. Chris is a fast working graphic god who hits exactly the right feel. Great communicator as well. Can't wait to build my brand around his creations!

:

Perfect, thank you for the logo. I appreciate that you took the time to listen to the idea and deliver. Highly recommended! All the best.

:

Inital design turnaround was super fast with no revisions required even though they were available & the designer was more than happy to accommodate them. Super happy (again), thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment