Friday 5 June 2020

Design Unique Professional Tech Software And Technology Logo











About:

Hello!

Welcome to my Unique professional  Data, Software and  Technology gig.


I am a professional Graphic designer with 5 years of experience. I will design  Unique professional Tech Software  And  Technology Logo etc.  I simply never deliver copy paste logo. If you chose me to work with, surely Projects will be marked as finished only when you are 100% satisfied!



Portfolio: http://bit.do/e8Ngm



Gig includes:-
High-tech | software | Data | Network | Technology Logo design etc.


What will you get?


✔ Clean and Attractive Unique Logo Design
✔High Quality JPEG File,PNG file and  300DPI
✔Unlimited Revisions.
✔100% original vector logo scalable to any size
✔high resolution PNG and PDF for printing 
✔100% Copyright Ownership
✔MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
✔No clip-art, No copy
✔Social Media Kit


If you are happy with my Details Please place your order . I am ready to start your job.


Regards

designart_pro

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with designart_pro was absolutely incredible. They provided excellent customer service and patience to not only hear our concerns but take action and create and develop a logo that elegantly reflects our organization's vision. I highly recommend designart_pro

Seller's Response:

thank you.

Seller's Response:

Great designer who does very good work! Worked on multiple jobs for me and I would work with them again in the future.

:

Thank you so much!

:

Logo was good. Although an error was made because it had shadow lettering in the logo for some reason. The rework had the same thing but a different letting shadow. felt like a waste time asking to correct the same mistake again twice. clearly the logo is rush and not looked at properly.




No comments:

Post a Comment