Monday 8 June 2020

Design A Timeless Logo For Your Company











About:

My 5 years of experience in a London-based graphic design agency have taught me how to think, develop and create unique logos. My corporate-expertise allows me to create effective, modern logos that won't only fit your brand, but create values and be remembered by your clients.



Here is my manifesto, in the meantime I look forward to working with you. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your project. 



  1. Good design is less: Less is more
  2. Less is Bold: Bold means confidence
  3. Bold is experimental: Experiments involve risks
  4. Experimental design is fresh: Fresh faces are always welcome
  5. Fresh is creative: Creativity attracts curiosity
  6. Creative is smart: Make people think and rethink
  7. Smart is communicative: Communicate visually
  8. Communicative design is simple: Easy to understand yet difficult to produce
  9. Simple is aesthetic: Attractive things work better
  10. Aesthetic is good: Good enough is never good enough.


Best, Louis



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic experience! The best designer I’ve come across on Fiverr and I’ve used at least 25. No design changes necessary as you can’t improve perfection. Look forward to future projects. 10/10 very happy Louis is the real deal

Seller's Response:

Jamie it was great working with you. Thank you for your message.

Seller's Response:

Second order and still just as satisfied. Fast and efficient and it corresponds to my expectations I recommend once again

:

Always a pleasure Lucas, good luck with your project. All the best.

:

Excellent service and was able to understand the brief and bring a series of ideas to the table in a short time frame. Would definitely work with again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment