Saturday 6 June 2020

Make Beauty Hair Salon,Extensions,Wigs, Saloon,Spa Logo











About:

                                        WELCOME TO FIDS_ARTIST GIG..!

Thanks For the to visit my gig. i am a Professional designer.I will make A awesome logo for you business.and i will promise when you received your logo and put in your salon,books and website people are loving your logo.and my price in affordable to all of other designer and gigs.

i will offer logo with her all file in the packages.

Extra i will provide Copyrights of your logo.

i will make a social media kit.

i will give you High Resolution suitable for print.

i will preferring you to chose my premium package.

Premium:best regard:Fids_artist

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller is very professional and patient. Provided all the services requested and modifications needed. Will definitely refer others and utilize services again.

Seller's Response:

My Pleasure......

Seller's Response:

I enjoyed working with designer fids_artist! He was patient with all my requests and provided me with a beautiful logo for my website.Fids_ artist does a beautiful job and is a very creative master artist. Great Job!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

He kept revising my logo as many times as I needed it until I was satisfied. I really appreciated that!




No comments:

Post a Comment