Friday 5 June 2020

Create 3 Killer 3D Business Logo Design











About:

Hi Everyone :)



This is Tony, a Graphic Designer having an Outstanding Experience in Creating Logo and Brand Identity 



You come to the 3D Logo Design Gig Where You will get 3 Killer 3D Logo Concepts for your Company or Business, Brand, Education, Event, Product, Party, Music, Sports, Real Estate, Website etc


Why you should hire me? 100% of my effort goes into each project and I'm proud of every piece of work I do.



You will Get From This 3D GIG: 


  •  5+ Killer 3D Concepts to choose from 
  •  Creative and Professional Ideas 
  •  Friendly Service And Communication
  •  All File Formats: JPG, PNG, PSD, PDF, AI, EPS, SVG, CDR
  •  Editable Files On Your Demand
  •  Infinite Initial Concepts
  •  Unlimited Revisions Until you 100% Satisfied and Happy
  •  Source File and Vector File
  •  Stationery Designs:  Business card, Letterhead, Envelope 
  •  Social Media Kit: Profile, Cover Photo, Intro
  •  You will Get The Final Files For Web & Print
  •  Very Fast 24 Hours Delivery 


NO MASCOT OR CARTOON  LOGOS PLEASE 



What are You waiting for? Order Now and Get the 3D logo for Your Business Today :) 



If you have any query, Please don't hesitate to Contact me and I will response you very Fast



Tony_dezign


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Tony_dezign was AWESOME to work with and I couldn't be more satisfied. Response time was nearly immediate and logos were created in a number of hours. I was also very impressed with the creativity and unique style. Tony_dezign does not hesitate to go above and beyond to make sure the customer is taken care of. I had several other fiverr designers working on my logo and Tony_dezign was by far the best. Highly recommended, you wont be disappointed!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :) Great customer

Seller's Response:

He is very creative and delivered the product much earlier than expected. I will continue to do business with him because his work is guaranteed to satisfy.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :) Much appreciated

Seller's Response:

He was amazing that was less than 24 hours. I went to bed and woke up to my order ready. First go he got it right. And made it hard to choose. First time user on here and I'm impressed. Will be back




No comments:

Post a Comment