Saturday 28 September 2019

Design A Simple Bold Minimalist Logo











About:

Minimalism can be described as the stripping away of all unnecessary elements and focusing on what needs to be there. In this sense, the minimalist logo encourages purpose. Minimalist logo designs are simple, unique, and high in demand - today's big brands are changing outdated logos for fresher minimalist designs.
Inspired by the idea that less is more, using just a few elements, the design will be reduced to its simplest form.

What you can expect to receive when is applicable?

1. Geometric based shapes proved and presented with a grid constructions2. Monoline based shapes and forms3. Simple brand color schemes
4. Clean and bold customized typography
5. A modern and trendy approach to branding

Why me?

✔︎ Top-rated seller handpicked by a Fiverr team
✔︎ Over 500 logos designed for companies around the globe
✔︎ Completely handmade, unique and original custom logo design
✔︎ Fluent English speaker and professional communication

You can review my previous works in my portfolio but please do not hesitate to contact me for any question you might have. Please also check the FAQ for a better understanding of my service.

Looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Drashkos is a very creative and hard-working graphic designer that not only allowed me to develop my brand identity but also rapidly responded to desired changes. I can fully recommend drashkos' services.

:

He was great to work with. He delivered as promised!

:

really good experience would definitely hire again

:

I keep coming back to drashkos because of his great talent. I recommend his work 100%

:

Amazing communication and design. Very pleased!




No comments:

Post a Comment