Friday 13 September 2019

Design Modern Minimalist Logo











About:

Welcome to fiverr's the largest Logo Designing Service!
124k+ Orders | 50k+ Reviews | Top Rated Seller! |

Expect following from our $25 Package:

  • 3 Logo concepts
  • Trendsetter designers to get a unique business identity.
  • Entire design will be made from scratch.
  • Yes, 5 Revision rounds  & VIP Support are part of the package.


Expect following from our $45 Package:

  • 5 impressive logo Concepts + favicon + app icon !


Truth of $5 logo:

  • 2 pretty basic logo with an almost null custom requirement and designed with a standard idea.
  • High-quality design is practically impossible for $5. If someone has provided you a great logo for $5, it's stolen!


What you will receive for $5:

  • 2 Basic Design of 2000px X 2000px in JPG & transparent PNG formats in 300 dpi
  • Customized concepts are accepted
  • Prompt customer support & 2 Modification.
  • Modification delivery time will be 48 hours.


For Notes, Read FAQ

Have queries? Contact us in inbox anytime!

Reviews


:

I was blown away with his level of creativity and dedication to customer service! I will be back if I need work in the future!

:

The Seller is actively participating in communication with the client. I was not very happy with the delivery of the project. It took about 17 days till I have got my final version of the logo and data. This time could have been saved if Gigblast team would have understood my requirements from the beginning. Gigblast have several levels of skilled designer. I don't know why they allocated a junior designer in the beginning of my case. I had to resend the deliveries for revision. This wasted lot of time and efforts from both sides. Later (after 10 days) they involved a senior artist who gave a single sketch and I was super happy with it.

:

I was impressed by the chilled beer logo they made and I hoped to get equally great results. I was pleasantly surprised at how fast they worked and how great their communication was. I would definitely use their services again. Also, I love my logo! They really listened to me about colors and ideas and they were quick to make adjustments when I requested them.

:

As far as communication is concerned, this team did a great job. However, I had difficulty with getting the look I was wanting on my banner. We worked it out in the end. They worked diligently on strive the look I was looking for. I settled on the last banner design they presented. It wasn't quite like the examples I sent, but it was good enough for me to use. I was a pretty tough one cause I do a little graphic design myself, so I knew more of what I needed. However, for someone needing a banner done that is not design saavy, they can get the job done for you.

:

I found gigblast to be very professional. they delivered on their promise to create the first iteration of design in 24 hours. Because of the time difference though, each revision would take a full day to make. In the end, the adjustments, were exactly as I wanted them, and I received a beautiful logo that i love. Just a piece of advice for a future, you get exactly what you ask for. The more uncertainty on your part lets the designer go wild with what they have in mind. So I had to be very very specific, finding samples and images on the side to illustrate the idea that i had in my mind. And that really was a key. I would totally recommend gigblast.




1 comment:

  1. Because of this , appear you should important researching previously penning. It's possible in order to healthier put up in such a manner. Logo Design

    ReplyDelete