Monday 2 September 2019

Create A Custom Sports Or Team Vector Logo











About:

I will create a tailor-made team / sports / betting / logo for your team or website. The designs are unique and hand-drawn by myself. I will provide a simple logo questionnaire for you to fill-in and will proceed with your design as soon as I receive your answers. 

ALL THE DESIGNS FEATURED IN THIS GALLERY ARE 100% AUTHENTIC AND COPYRIGHTED. NO STOCK IMAGERY USED WHATSOEVER. YOU GET AN UNIQUE CONCEPT WITH EACH ORDER ! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great to work with!

Seller's Response:

Prompt and new exactly what I was going for!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! Always a pleasure! :)

Seller's Response:

Couldn't be happier with the logo! So much I had more work done for social media based on it!

:

Thank you! Glad you liked my work! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment