Sunday 1 September 2019

Design Modern Business Logo Design











About:

Hello, My name is Sam. I am from Pakistan a full-time professional graphic designer with 5 years of commercial experience. If you are looking for a Professional and Creative logo Designer, Then you are at right place.


I am offering creative and unique logo design service exclusively on Fiverr. I will do modern business logo design according to your choice for your business with top quality.


Customers satisfaction is my only vision.


What you will get from me:

  • Creative and unique ideas according to your business or brand
  • Unlimited Revisions until you are happy
  • Fast and friendly communication
  • Extra Fast Delivery
  • 100% money back guarantee
  • I only provide original ideas & Nothing Beats the Experience, Check out my Client's feedback.


Vector and Source files available:

AI, EPS, PDF, Layered PSD, JPG & PNG formats.


Minimalist Logo Design | Business  | Unique | Modern | Creative | Logo Design | Real Estate | Travel | Professional | Creative | Feminine | Custom | Luxury | Company Logo | Construction | Technology | Food | Fashion | Care | Beauty | Marketing Logo


If you have any more questions about my work feel free to contact me any time.

Regards

sam_designz

Reviews


:

Outstanding !

:

Great work for the 5th time!

:

Excellent

:

great work again

:

second lot of work done on this project and delivered exactly what we wanted. Great thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment