Tuesday 3 September 2019

Create Professional And Modern Real Estate Logo Designs











About:

Welcome To Professional and Modern Graphic Design Services !

I'm Sarah Wade .

After working locally for many years with a passion, for great projects, I decided to share this passion with you! I opened this professional gig for Real Estate and property logos which is my biggest passion and as others say my "Big Talent" :)

If you're looking for a professional, Real Estate and Property logo than you are on the right place.

Stationary includes: double sided business cards, letterhead, envelope, and CD designs in print ready .pdf and source file .AI format )
Social media kit includes: profile and cover pictures with your chosen logo for most know social medias)

Lets Place The Order to Take Your Brand At Higher Level !
Thank you!

Reviews


:

This seller is awesome. My project has become a reality and my logo and quality speaks for itself! Thanks again, RHPS

:

I contacted three sellers and Sarah_Wade023 was by far the most helpful and responsive compared to any others. She hit it dead on. I had no idea what to expect for an end result but she nailed it on the first try!! I absolutely love it and can't wait to really start promoting my brand!! Thank you so much!!

:

Sarah was wonderful! I gave her my description and my vision. She literally took it and made it a reality for me.

:

Third time was a charm! Sarah_Wade023 was very responsive to all my change requests & made the changes in a timely manner. I'm very pleased with all her efforts & my logo is awesome. Thank you Sarah!

:

Love this logo!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment